What is Convoy of Hope? LEARN ALL ABOUT IT
Convoy of Hope is a one-day, community-wide event designed to care for those in need throughout our community by providing a wide variety of goods and services free of charge to each guest. Wide-spread collaboration is needed! The event itself will take place on Saturday, September 17th, 2016.
Want to join us? Here’s how.
The 4 Simple Steps
Step 1: Learn More & Let us Know
- Visit the Event Website and consider getting your church/group involved.
- Reach out to us and confirm that your church/group would like to get involved so that we can list you on the event website as a partner. Email us: email@example.com
- When you reach out, please include information (name, email, phone) for your primary contact person.
Step 2: Download & Review the Leadership Guide
We’ve created a simple, two-page guide that will walk you through the process of getting your church or group involved. Download that guide and take a look!
Step 3: Plan Your “Convoy of Hope” Sunday
For churches in particular, a Convoy of Hope Sunday is critical to getting your members involved. In addition to regular communication between now and the event, consider planning a Sunday service in which you can focus on casting a vision for the Convoy of Hope outreach. Make a detailed announcement, play the Convoy of Hope promo video, help your members sign up at the website, and get creative.
- Download the Convoy of Hope promotional video (download here)
- Conduct a special offering, allowing your congregation to respond by giving towards the cause. Instructions for how to direct those funds are include in the next step “Give to Support the Cause.”
Step 4: Give to Support the Cause
Our hope is to reach between 3000-5000 guests on September 17th. The projected budget for the event is $60,000. Those costs will go towards groceries for each guest, shoes for each child, and the many additional expenses necessary to pull off an event of this size. Whether you are an individual, organization, or a church leader…please consider joining us by giving towards the cause.
Checks can be made out to “Convoy of Hope Racine” and mailed to
3626 HWY 31
Racine, WI 53405