Guests of Honor at our September 17th event will come by the thousands to experience a day of encouragement filled with free food, services and hope. The heart and soul this outreach event is compassion. Many of our guests of honor will be working families living in, or on the fringes, of poverty. The outreach event gives them a hand up during difficult times. Here are some ways to pray:
Guests of Honor:
- Pray for each person that will attend Convoy of Hope on September 17th, asking that God would use this event to bring the hope of the gospel into their lives.
- Begin by asking God to show you if there is someone in your life that you could invite to the event.
- Ask God to stir up a spiritual hunger in each person that attends, ultimately our goal is that each one would come to know Christ and be connected to a local church.
- On the day of the event, there will be a connection tent staffed by trained volunteers to pray with those that desire to pray and/or have spiritual questions. Let’s pray that many guests will take advantage of this service.
- Pray for the volunteers in the connection tent to have wisdom, discernment and boldness in sharing the gospel.
- Pray for the overall spiritual fruit of this event, the main purpose is that many will come to know Christ and begin to grow as disciples in a local church.
- Please pray for all of the logistical details to continue to fall into place including: parking, using Walden School and smooth flow throughout the day of the event.
- Over half of the needed fundraising is completed! Please pray for the remaining half to be donated prior to the event.
- Final volunteer recruitment will ramp up in the weeks to come, ask God to unite us as Christians in our city by raising up the needed volunteers. Pray that as we work together on the day of the event that Christ would be glorified in our unity.